Stories covered and special features in This Weeks edition:
01. The ARRL is aiding and effort to mitigate repeater interference to military Pave Paws radar systems.
02. The FCC proposes to lower vanity all sign fees by more than forty percent.
03. The ARRL and the Red Cross discuss volunteer background check policy.
04. The FCC seeks opposition comments on two morse reconsideration petitions.
05. British officials say that Iranian hostages used morse code to keep in touch while in prison.
06. The Bush administration look to cut broadcasting on Voice of America.
07. New bill in Congress seeks to give broadcasters first responder status.
08. An Australian shortwave listener saves two sailors stranded at sea.
09. Special event station listings for coming week.
10. The Gateway 160 Meter Net Report in up-coming contests and conventions.
11. Swains Island DXpedition wraps up with over 100,000 contacts made.
Audio_typeSpoken Word(interviews, reading, etc)
CopyrightHolderCommunity Video Associates, Inc
Copyright_statementAll segments and recordings used with permission